Monday 5 July 2010

Two good things for the English to smile about at the world cup

















What a great subject to start my blog on.....the world cup. Apart from the optimistic, it probably didn't come as a complete shock that we didn't do so good. However, two things have put a smile on my face whilst watching this years world cup and that doesn't include my reaction to seeing Heskey coming on.

Firstly there's the awesome camera view thats in the top corner of the goal. I could probably watch the whole game at that angle and would still be happy. Wouldn't see much but that doesn't really matter.

Secondly theres the high definition slow motion replays. My most fond memory of this world cup will be the slow motion replay of John Terry's efforts of blocking the ball with his head......priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment